A case study on how can we improve ‘Nearbuy’-A hyper-local eCommerce company based out of India. As a business, it allows customers to discover, buy and save on merchants nearest to them.
The main agenda behind this case study was to recommend new features which can be included in Nearbuy app to increase customer engagement on a regular basis.
- First and foremost, let’s have a look at the addressable market
2. Understanding customer pain points and creating value propositions
3. Identifying the success drivers
4. Product Recommendation based on learning
5. Product Recommendation based on learning
6. Introducing new product feature-Best deal discovery
7. Introducing new product feature-Credit Transfer
8. Introducing new product feature-Whatsapp communication
9. Introducing new product feature- Personalized Milestones
Tasks for further activities involve-
- Performing the Cost-Benefit-Risk Analysis
- Prioritizing the features and recommendations using standard frameworks such as-RICE, KANO and others
Thanks for reading!
P.S- This case study was performed with one of my colleagues at B-School. Credit where it’s due
Feel free to comment your reviews. More to follow!
Incase you want to connect-